GreenPeace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
YouTube - Greenpeace - Inspiring Action

Seems like my son always knows how to get my attention! This certainly woke me up today. So disappointing how man has changed the environment. I am surely sorry I have to be this age to realize what other people did made me do the same. May be small in regard to this video but start with a small drip to wind up being steady stream. i cannot say that I am not at fault also.
I am more aware of different abuse now. My one brother always always had interest in waste and abuse. Only thing no one paid attention until today. His opinion sure was valid regarding our daily living.

Only my personal thoughts. This video sure got bad responses which sure hurts me.

thanks for interest lifesaver! I thought it was so as you said AWESOME. I know people are getting tired of being reminded that they should clean up after themselves. But it is true. We all could use reminder for this cause. Truly bothers me when people expect the 'other guy' to do it!

i know what you mean. i've seen people driving down the road and literially throw trash out their car window on to the side of the road and then i see volenteers out cleaning it up. we live in a very sad society of people who just don't care.

Back
Top Bottom