Greetings to Everyone -- I Missed You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Audeo said:
To those of you who noticed I haven’t been around for quite a while, I wanted you to know you have all been missed by me and thought of so often. I have dreamt of Rainee’s barbeque, crewsk’s cheese straws, Goodweed’s pancakes, subfusc’s breads, middie’s smile, buckytom’s lightening repartee, mudbug’s dry humor and kitchenelf’s compassion a lot! And I have worried my socks off about Luvs! GB, you must surely be a proud father by now! And Marge? How are you?? MJ, seen any good jpgs lately…??? Wasabi, what's up? Michael, how's the neighborhood? Choclatechef...DS...PA Baker...I can go on and one forever here -- I have missed you all!

Your pal,
Audeo

Audeo! my friend, my compadre! :D

I have missed you incredibly.......thank God you are back ok.

Even though I see you have been doing good work for humanity, I can't help but say.....hooray, she's back. This place has been absolutely dead without you......and I have been lonely.

Alix said:
WOW! Congratulations on gaining a son in law Goodweed! Have a wonderful time at the wedding.

Thanks Alix and everyone. But this is a topic to welcome back our dear and missed freind, Audeo. Everyday people get married, and don't get me wrong, this day is a thrilling thing for me, and more than thrilling for my daughter and new SIL. But I am humbled by the work Audeo did, and does every day. I fix phones for a living. Audeo fixes people for a living. And she knows more about candy making than anyone else I know.

Welcome back Audeo.

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

{{{{{{Audeo}}}}}}

You have definately been missed. What a wonderful thing you have done and I can only image how forever changed you are. I know your family is so grateful you are home safe, as we all are. As were many others, I too am extremely touched by your patience in giving us such insight into what you did. You are a very special person Audeo (but I already knew that ;) ). I'm sure you met people there who will never forget you.

Welcome home my friend.

Welcome home! There's no way I can add any more to what's been said by the rest of the 'family' above; just to say that you are proof that humanity still abounds in us. You have such a special place in all our hearts!

Now - rest up, get over that jet lag, enjoy your family, bake that banana bread, and get back here on the forums!:)

Back
Top Bottom