Greetings To you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bijoubrown

Assistant Cook
Wasabi I got your email. I bet Jolie would love to meet Koapaka. She loves to play with dogs, children and adults.

I am going to call my Technical Support because I was told that I could answer you in any places that were highlighted from your email. I was not able to answer you from the email that you sent me because there was nothing highlighrted which would haven taken me directly to the cooking site

A friend mentioned that maybe my emails do not have HTML or something like that. I really think you message was very sweet.:)

bijoubrown said:
Wasabi I got your email. I bet Jolie would love to meet Koapaka. She loves to play with dogs, children and adults.

I am going to call my Technical Support because I was told that I could answer you in any places that were highlighted from your email. I was not able to answer you from the email that you sent me because there was nothing highlighrted which would haven taken me directly to the cooking site

A friend mentioned that maybe my emails do not have HTML or something like that. I really think you message was very sweet.:)
Hi bijoubrown.:)

I think maybe you are getting email "notifications" from us here at Discusscooking.com - not necessarily from Wasabi. When you post in a thread, you are automaticly subscribed to that thread. An email "notice" that lets you know someone else posted in that same thread is sent to you. I can help you turn off your email notifications if you wish.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom