Guess I over-reacted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
Hi Everyone,
I guess I shouldn't be so sensitive, and after re-reading the posts prior to my last one, I realize that people are just trying to give out good information. There was one that I took exception to, but I can live with that. Thanks for all of your responses today, I feel much better if a little embarrassed.

Lyndalou

It's so hard to always understand the emotion behind the written word - I've found myself in your same situation more times than I care to remember. I guess we just have to reread and give the poster the benefit of the doubt...;)

I thought they were easier on you than they were on me when I posted the recipe, Lindalou.
I guess at my age, I should be old enough to know better. But a friend of mind, who's a really good cook, and has lots of company, said it worked great, and I took her word for it.

Lynda, I would have been upset too. Glad you feel better today and will stay with us. You have been around too long to leave now...we need you! Just think of it as a tiff between siblings, thats what helps me when I feel like I got stomped on. {{{{{{{{lyndalou}}}}}}}}

I think everyone of us has been in that position....you can't hear inflection and tone over the computer.:)

:) Ive been there also, some remark about spam:yuk: Boy Howdy did I get it from some of the other members apparently alot of people like spam,but I got over it and so made another remark about :yuk: vienna sausages :-p

Last edited:
Lyndaloy

:) Lyndalou you are not thought of as a moron at all!Thats why we are all here to learn and share information the omelet thing sounds good and fun but it's always best learn all you can first.People come across as harsh some times because they want to keep you from doing something that could be potentially harmful. :) :)

Don't let one person get you down!! I had a similar incident after I had first got here and another, a little while later. There are too many here that are special to let one person make you leave. Don't go anywhere, I like you toomuch!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom