Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a Clue... Keltin has some good ideas in the fact that he`s thinking "Outside the box" and indeed Future. things that will be reasonably Common place eventualy (other than maybe the Space shuttle and Labs, as is the case now).

Ironicaly, Bucks First Guess was pretty close IF you interpret his meaning a little differently :)

i'm officially baffled. but putting together all of your clues, i come up with this:

a uranium ion detector housing?

I already have a U238 detector (and other isotopes) nope, it`s not that either :)

ExpatGirl, I told you it was going to be a Good One, and that I`de do our team proud!

Last edited:
As I told you already, Y2095, you are EVIL!!!! And my engineer husband's foot is right next to yours. I'm not sure that he would guess it either. :):) However, I am impressed with the variation in creative responses. Keep up the great guessing y'all!!!

Is it a part from an air ion detector?

I imagine that material in the middle is sensitive to something thus making this some kind of detector?

ha ha! for whatever reason, not knowing is really bugging me and i've been racking my brain for about 2 hrs on this photo! i can't take the suspense anymore and I actually have to leave (5 minutes ago for a dentist appt), but i just wanna know :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom