Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, sorry Josh, I didn't see your post before I replied. Yes, it grinds nutmeg! A dual chamber nonetheless. It's made out of walnut, cast iron, and punched tin.

So thats me again is it, ok give me a minute.

On a completely unrelated note, google image spits out almost nothing but marijuana paraphernalia when you start searching for a "grinder" or a "blue grinder" Weird.

Another easy one.

s320x240

-Josh

I believe it only had 1 grind wheel (I think that's what it's called) in the box. Guess if you really needed a lot of nutmeg...???

I believe it only had 1 grind wheel (I think that's what it's called) in the box. Guess if you really needed a lot of nutmeg...???

Interesting.
My Uncle could have used one of those back in the day at Christmastime, for his Tom & Jerry's.

Be patient, folks. Katie E and I will be acting as precinct workers in tomorrow's Kentucky primary. Will be out until early evening tomorrow. Will post a pic then. Have to get to bed early since we'll get up at 4 a.m. Promise.

I thought so. This morning I thought maybe he took it down until he could answer the guesses.
Windblown hills huh... I thought it was an extreme closeup of frosting or something :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom