Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The company that made his cars was seriously afraid that a glut of them on the market would hurt their sales and devalue the brand.

That may very well give this one away.

Dead? Why didn't you say so? (Yes, I AM kidding!). If it turns out I have never heard of this guy, you will hear me scream all the way from South Carolina!

:LOL:Barbara

I'm sure I'm way off, since I can't find anything about an automobile collection, but so far the only person I have found whose picture bears any resemblance is Jim Jones.

:huh:Barbara

I don't know if your answer is right qmax... but dang!!! One of those has to be the right guess!

That has to be right. He was kind of in the back of my mind but I couldn't remember his name. Now that you said that I do remember the cars, etc.

:)Barbara

*wow* if it's him, I could have known it... he had been famous here, too...
used to have an important site for Europe here in Hannover.. there is still the disco "Baggi", wich used to be own by his group..
But I never knew he collected cars..

I actually missed your post about the acolytes. Didn't see it until last night, then it clicked.:angel:

Try this:

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 161
I have been searching but have to leave now for our church's yearly Thanksgiving dinner. It looks like it may be wood, Native American, almost canoe-like in design. I assume northwest. So far, none of that has gotten me anything though.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom