Halloween photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
All this talk today of cute kids in costumes! It made me grab my camera. Aidan already has his costume on, so I threw Callum's on too and took a few shots. It's gonna be too cold for Callum tonight and the costume kinda makes him cranky so this is it for his photo shoot. Everybody take photos of your kids today! And Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 211
  • costumes.jpg
    costumes.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
So cute, Cora!! I can't believe Callum is still short of his first birthday, he is such a big boy now!! Pretty soon he will be able to have fun with Aidan, I wish all of you a happy happy Halloween!!

All the children are so cute. Makes me wish mine were still small. Guess they won't wear costumes like the ones in the photos now that they are in their mid-30s. I can only dream.:LOL: How in the world did they get to be that age anyway?:ohmy:

Thanks for sharing the pics everyone...............all of the kids looked absolutely adorable. I miss answering the door and seeing all the costumes but truely enjoy taking Dillon out while I can. Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful time. I know we sure did.

Speaking of kids growing up fast Bucky! I can't believe how big your little one has gotten. He's just as cute as ever!

Everyones kids look adorable!

We had a Back In Black theme. Our boss almost always wears black, and she has blonde hair. She wore an all-white suit with a black wig. The rest of the department wore black w/a blonde wig (or their own blonde hair.) This is me and Jason, the two guys in the group who participated.

Last edited:
Wow Bucky he's getting so big !
Adorable as ever ! He makes a
good looking fireman (baby) !

Ha Ha Ha that's great Phinz !!!

Well, if I had kids I would post pictures. Not yet but maybe in a few years. But all these kids are pretty cute in their costumes. Thanks for sharing. I especially like that handsome lion with his samari brother. However, I am a bit bias because those are my nephews.

P.S. Those two blonds are pretty foxy though. I dig the stubbly face. Ha, ha!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom