Hang man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raider Man

Assistant Cook
Well first You must all know what hangman means?
You can take anything you want, the name of cookey, star games, singers anything you want!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _ _ _

She's a candanian singer, and musician and also writing lyrics she's my favorite singer in all over the world she's the best!!!
She released her last album at year 2003! You must know her one of her song became very famous and it talks about the money!!!

Sorry everybody I just edit it again! And I changed the word handman into hangman!! I was writing fast so didn't know about writing handman instead of hangman but I corrected now :D

Last edited:
Well, this isn't exactly how you play hangman. I guess you should copy and paste the blanks and add a letter to one of the blanks - then it would be up to Raider Man to start he hangman process I guess. Also, both names guessed wouldn't fit the blanks. I'm a bit confused, as I think everyone else is too.

I've never played hangman and don't know anything about it. I just answered based on the clues given. Could someone tell me what hangman is...exactly? I didn't understand the dashes and the slash on the OP's original post.

You didn't play hangman??????????????? What a deprived childhood! :LOL:

Click here and choose a category at the right - this will give you the concept of how it works and why this may be difficult. Be sure and pick some wrong letters so you can see the hangman process.

Last edited:
How about this...

Each poster picks a letter of the alphabet.

I'll ask are there any "A"s?

Raider Man will fill in any "A"s (Like Wheel of Fortune.) That poster takes a guess at the answer.

If there are no "A"s the next poster picks another letter & takes a guess. Only one turn & guess per poster.

The winner starts a new puzzle/game.

How about that?

If there are no "a"'s then the hangman picture has to start being drawn and when he's completely "hung" the game is over and the OP wins.

If the letter is correct then the that person chooses letters until they are wrong. They don't have to guess at the answer after each letter. Part of the hangman is drawn in and it goes to the next person.

You guys are MORE than glad to figure this out though.

this will be a long game if the op doesn't come here 20 hours a day, and there's a lot of replies.

and where the heck is candania? (do they play hankey, there?)

"You didn't play hangman??????????????? What a deprived childhood! "

We spent hours playing it!!! Being Candanian:LOL: , I think I know who the singer is, but, I'll play along.

*amy* said:
How about this...

Each poster picks a letter of the alphabet.

I'll ask are there any "A"s?

Raider Man will fill in any "A"s (Like Wheel of Fortune.) That poster takes a guess at the answer.

If there are no "A"s the next poster picks another letter & takes a guess. Only one turn & guess per poster.

The winner starts a new puzzle/game.

How about that?
Please middie and Katie Just tell me letters!! and You can choose 1 tell 3 letters only and there comes the second turn for the other person to try 3 lettes and so on, the one who collected letters more than anybody else he/she will win and will make his/her own one!! ;) middie and katie I will give you a chance please I will don't say the answer if it true or not just give me letters!!!
OK!! Here it is:
_ _ A _ _ A/_ _ A _ _
Amy collected 3 letters Go one ;)

Wrong!! The letter you had been chosen: A,E
l _l l
/ \
\_/

umm! Don't laugh at me please but this is what I could make!! :D
If anybody might help me please make this one become clear Well! I just drew a face! You have many chance!!

WRONG!! Keep saying the vowels common she's a candian singer, she's my best, there is a vedio clip all people like it and it talks about money, she released a new perfume this year!!
and could someone please help me to draw the hangman correctly

Back
Top Bottom