Happy Chanuka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well however long it was is a lot longer than I've been to cooking school which is never. Fact is you can cook circles around me with one arm tied behind your back and teach me all at the same time. So there. Seems to me they taught you one thing if nothing else - how to take a lemon and make lemonade out of it. Cheers, Happy Chanukah.

Yeah, I know, if it is a pink lemonade you need pink lemons, I know that is one thing I learned for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Believe me 6 month is nothing, when a 17 year old boy is surrounded by 15 girls. Well, there was another guy, but after serving 3 years on nuclear submarine he was no competition for me, if you know what I mean. Really, there was no time to learn, well there was, but not about cooking. :censored: :blush: :innocent:

Thanks everybody. But I really would like to return to Chanukah/Hanukah and not me. Happy Chanuka everybody and thank you.

I decided to revive this old thread to wish everybody Happy Chanukah once again. There is a lot of interesting stuff we talked about last year; it is still valid this year. Happy Chanukah everybody!

Happy Chanukah to you, too, Charlie! And to everyone else here who celebrates this wonderful holiday. Sadly, I have made no latkes yet but after re-reading this thread, I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow in the kitchen!

Happy Chanukah to you, too, Charlie! And to everyone else here who celebrates this wonderful holiday. Sadly, I have made no latkes yet but after re-reading this thread, I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow in the kitchen!

Yes tomorrow is definitely a good night to make latkes and tell Chanukah stories at the diner time. You see tomorrow is the saddest night of Chanukah the 5-th night. This night can never be Shabbos.

Yes tomorrow is definitely a good night to make latkes and tell Chanukah stories at the diner time. You see tomorrow is the saddest night of Chanukah the 5-th night. This night can never be Shabbos.

Thank you CharlieD! You just filled in one of the missing pieces for me. A happy Chanukah wish from you is a honor. You know, I must start on Latkes.
Blessings to whom all this applies of any faith.

Happy Channukah to one and all, enjoy those latkes and donuts.....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all also......enjoy EVERYTHING!!!!!.....especially Peace on Earth!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom