Happy Easter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
Have a safe holiday everyone! Hope the bunny bring you more than the chocolate drops he leaves in my yard!:bunny:

Thank you, Angie, for the greeting. Buck and I will spend a quiet day at home together. He doesn't know it yet, but I colored some eggs early this morning and prepared an Easter basket for him.

Well, he may know it now if he's read this thread.

Best wishes to all our wonderful DC members who celebrate Easter. May you have a happy and joyous day!!

Happy Easter and Happy Sunday to all our DC family..Have a wonderful day...Will be thinking of all of you..
kades:bunny:

Wishing everyone a very
4.gif

Happy Easter! I get to spend Easter with my daughter and grandkids (10 & almost 7). My granddaughter is in bed now, but she is worried that if we don't get to bed soon the Easter Bunny won't come. :cool:

:)Barbara

Happy Easter! I get to spend Easter with my daughter and grandkids (10 & almost 7). My granddaughter is in bed now, but she is worried that if we don't get to bed soon the Easter Bunny won't come. :cool:

You must be in heaven with your kids Barb. Enjoy every minute of it. This big bunny can't go to sleep yet. I'm worried I found no marinated beef today so I'll have to cook a roast for my family. Silly things I worry about I know.

You must be in heaven with your kids Barb. Enjoy every minute of it. This big bunny can't go to sleep yet. I'm worried I found no marinated beef today so I'll have to cook a roast for my family. Silly things I worry about I know.
I sure am Dina! We went to visit my aunt and cousins (all grown) today. One of my 2nd cousins said that they need a lot of CAD people where she works in Hesperia, CA, so I asked her to send us contact information for James. You never know. :) We won't be cooking Easter dinner. Even though he hasn't said anything, I know my dad will take us all to Hometown Buffet after church. :cool:

My husband and I decided to color eggs this year. Now you have to understand that we don't have children or live near family, so it was just us deciding to do it for fun. Easter dinner will be a full table, but we just colored eggs for the heck of it. It was fun. Today (it is early a.m.) I will cook a great Easter dinner for some of my dearest friends. But playing like children .... well, worth a million dollars.

A wondrous Easter is wished for each and every one of you and yours.

Attachments

• bunnychic.gif
    bunnychic.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 45ytfgh.gif
    45ytfgh.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 45
  • happyeaster1.jpg
    happyeaster1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
My cousin wanted to know how to hide eggs in fresh snow, I told her not to color the eggs and watch the fun. Am I mean? LOL

img_571298_0_9c7289f688a0f1d41724ef6c62d31980.gif

Back
Top Bottom