Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you ella/TO, and to you I wish everyday to be full of wonders and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving :yum: to all. :chef:

I miss my Red Letters :cry: :wacko:

Maidrite, I will always picture your posts in big bright red letters! :LOL:

I too wish my American family a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful that even though I can't be here much, I know you are all around if I need a laugh, a hug, a recipe or some encouragement! :) Love you all!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thank you Andy and everyone else!

I'm loving all of these recipes that come in around this time of year!

I copy and save the ones that look good to me, and print them out to add to the stack of "recipes to try".

Recently, I've used msmofets pork chops, and the slow cooker scalloped corn. I just printed out a couple of corn pudding recipes to try. I do love corn!

I'm thankful for all the wonderful and friendly folks on DC who take the time to share their thoughts and recipes!

I hope each and every one of you have a Fantastic Holiday Season!

Laugh, Love and Eat till you bust!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This year I'm thankful my family has grown to include my son's new wife and her two great kids. What an easy way to become a mom and grandmom again! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am Thankful for my friends here, my extended family and my friends at work. Mostly I am Thankful for Shrek, he is the center of my life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Remember to thank God for all the Blessings He has given you throughout the year. Enjoy family and friends.

happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Back
Top Bottom