Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys! We usually celebrate on the Sunday so that out of towners can travel today. I'm still so full of turkey and all the other yummies I doubt I'll need to eat all day. I won't NEED to eat, but I will. How can you not have a turkey sandwich and a bowl of soup? Mmmmmmmmm!

There's not a speck of mashed potatoes, stuffing or chocolate tart. There's one spoonful of green beans, a bit of broccoli wild rice and a whole lot of spaghetti squash (it was nasty). There is about a half a pumpkin pie, half an apple pie and a third of a cheesecake. The clear winner in the dessert section was the chocolate tart, with the pumpkin pie a close second.

We played Balderdash, Pummel, Pictionary, Monopoly Deal, and Wizard. It was totally amazing and a real family bonding time. Lots to be thankful for everyday and lots of good memories to last us til next year.

We are having Thanksgiving on Wednesday with my Mom and Aunt. It has sort of become a tradition that we celebrate when they are here in October. Plus my Aunt loves to have the stacked turkey sandwiches with the leftovers ( Shh.... but I really think that is more the reason)

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving Canadians!
And happy Columbus Day (observed) to us in the states... I guess, lol.

Back
Top Bottom