Has Anyone Eaten One Of These?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The CDC reported in 2010 that 37.5% of the adult population is obese (this is up from 29% in 2008). It is a rather startling number and the rate that it is increasing is startling. You can check the CDC's information on obesity (adult and childhood) at:

http://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/pdf/2010-08-vitalsigns.pdf

Or, stop by and pick up one of those burgers (how would one even eat it...you'd have to dismantle it...or maybe it is similar to a "family pack" of chicken...).

The CDC reported in 2010 that 37.5% of the adult population is obese (this is up from 29% in 2008). It is a rather startling number and the rate that it is increasing is startling. You can check the CDC's information on obesity (adult and childhood) at:

http://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/pdf/2010-08-vitalsigns.pdf

Or, stop by and pick up one of those burgers (how would one even eat it...you'd have to dismantle it...or maybe it is similar to a "family pack" of chicken...).

The oversized burgers we get here are made on a large bread roll. The patties can fit side by side. You can cut them into quarters to feed a family of 4 :)

bring me one. no problem. it'll be the only i have for the unforseeable future.
let the first person who has never been gluttonous cast the first, frozen patty...

as i've told the story befote, we used to make 5 patty whoppers for eddie murphy when he'd stop by our burger king after a late night of shooting snl back in '82 before he went home.

i neglected to mention that we often took them home ourselves rather than chuck the remainder in the garbage.

lol, then we'd meet up with our girlfriends who worked in friendly's ice cream parlours with their leftovers.

talk about gluttony.

it was either us or the trash.

Last edited:
buckytom said:
bring me one. no problem. it'll be the only i have for the unforseeable future.
let the first person who has never been gluttonous cast the first, frozen patty....

Laughing! Er um I mean... guilty as charged yer honor. :/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom