Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy 4th of July!! Stay safe.

5.gif

Happy Fourth everyone..have fun, eat the good things, but do stay safe...

kadesma

everyone be careful driving cause there's alot of nuts on the road (okay i'm one of them... but at least i'm not a drunk one) lol. eat lots of good food too !

COME ON, EVERY WEEKENDS THE SAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it looks like someones trying to make some friends:rolleyes:

I'm working this weekend but I do have Monday off and I'm staying home. Chicago is a madhouse on the 4th

i'm working but only until 4 so i get plenty of time to do stuff before the fireworks !!
usually i end up working until 8 lol

middie, can you see the fireworks from your house or do you drive somewhere to watch?

have fun and be safe! our neighbors got a warning from the local sheriff last year for shooting off fireworks from their yard. i put sparklers in our desserts last year - but that's as wild as we got...:LOL:

well see cleveland pd is a bit off. they drive by and tell us as long as we clean up and nobody gets hurt then they don't see it lol

geez...you'd think my little, tiny town would be more like that - but they are strictly by the book. where's andy from mayberry when you need him??

callie said:
i put sparklers in our desserts last year - but that's as wild as we got...:LOL:

you REBEL, you!!!!!!!
20.gif

lol, my Dad just let off another one as i was typing. my Parents just went down past a few state borders to get some really good ones.

yeah, i really know how to walk on the wild side :-p

come on down, barney!! we could really use some of that "good ol' boy" common sense around here...

Happy 4th everyone!!!

We are just about all fireworked-out here, we watched the local display on the golf course from our deck on Saturday, then on Sunday we went to Pikes Peak International Raceway and watched the racing, a concert, and more fireworks....tonight, if we still haven't had enough fireworks, we will go to the display in Colorado Springs :)

We still don't get invited to any neighbourhood parties though...not even our next-door neighbours who we are very good friends with - I think that because we're British, they feel awkward about inviting us :( Maybe we should have a big party ourselves next year and invite them :)

Paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom