Haven't been on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie - big hugs coming your way. There is no doubt in my mind that you will land on your feet in a more peaceful place. My thoughts are with you and your son!

Keep focused on the better times ahead...peaceful times.

Sorry to hear this middie- I know where you comming from husband of 20 yrs and I are trying to decide if we can stay together. Hang in there I know it's hard, but I know you'll land on your feet.

Oh honey. I'm sorry! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! I've missed you and will until you get back!!

:) I'm here for you as well Middie if you need to talk PM me I've been through a few breakups my self. Go to the library if you need access to the net.Stay in touch you have incredible support here.

Sorry I haven't been on lately everyone. Just going through a bunch of personal stuff right now. My boyfriend and I are splitting up and I will be leaving. So I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on here again. Just didn't want everyone to worry. I will miss you all like crazy. I will check in from time to time when given a chance. So so long for now but not forever.
:(

I am in the same boat, well...not my boyfriend though....If you need anything, feel free to drop a line!

Take care Middie!

Hey middie, I'll be thinking of you and hoping you can find a better situation, you certainly deserve it. I hope you find the strength to do what is best for you and your son.......go girl......and check in when you can.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Middie. I've been in the same boat previously, and it sure does suck. Just hang in there, be good to yourself and believe that someday things will be better for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom