Heart Pounding People :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Being single, I find it easy to imagine myself with Eva Longoria. :rolleyes:
Well this thread is for the celebrities you find yourself attracted too or just find attractive. So tell us who they are! :) AS an option, why do think they are attractive?
3.gif

4.gif

Well...those of you who know me will not be surprised when I say Richard Gere is on the top of my list. Why... because he's perfect. lol. Have you seen his chest?

Johnny Depp...he just makes me want to become a piriate or candy maker...YUMMY! Plus there's this child like innocence in his eyes that drives me crazy.

Matthew McConnaughey (sp?) and I like him because he has great dimples but also he has a really nice personality from what I've seen in interviews, and seem very down to earth and sincere.

When I first met DH, who was then my boyfriend, I thought he resembled Tom Selleck!! So you can take it from there.;)

Oh well, I guess I have a few. George Clooney (of course), Paul McCartney, Bill Weir (GMA weekend anchor), to name the first few that come to mind. I wouldn't really say that I'm attracted to them but I do love their sense of humor and personalities, and yes I think they are adorable!!!

I agree with you there Andy, if I do say so myself being female :LOL:

I was going to put a pic of Matthew (see my above post), but it said on google images that it may be be a copyright infridgement, so I didnt bother to put that pic of him up on here.

Johnny Depp, Ben Affleck, and definitely Tom Selleck. :cool:

:) Barbara
P.S. I don't think James has seen this thread yet, but I would guess his number one choice would be Kate Beckinsale. ;)

Kate Beckinsale, Diane Farr (NUMB3RS), Jennifer Garner, But I would Never Trade My Barbara for even all Three ! :chef:

Attachments

• BarbaraandJames34052_thumb.jpeg
    BarbaraandJames34052_thumb.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 63
I find it interesting that I chose Ben Affleck as one of mine and James chose Jennifer Garner as one of his, and that they just happen to be married to each other. I have to admit Jennifer Garner is cute as a bug and from all the interviews I have seen of her, she is the most genuinely sweet and nice person.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom