Hello and good day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello and good late/early morning well today is my birthday and i am officially another year older!! i got my birthday steak dinner last night!! i also got a misto oil mister and a set of 3 interlocking prep trays for gifts.

i just made my younger daughter and i peach malts.

img_842070_0_3b1471348406545eaf8d5d013cdc6d4c.jpg

good evening!!
it's been 57 days somokefree whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooo!!

Good morning msmofet :)

Congratulations on the giving up smoking! I gave up 3 years ago and it's one of the best things I did so keep up the good work. :D
thank you!! 60 days today. and congrats to you also!!

That's crazy you're under flood watch!!! I hope you're ok?

Maybe now I can say good afternoon :LOL:

It's 01.22 now and the best part of the day for me as it's nice and quiet and I get to read and post messages here :)

That's crazy you're under flood watch!!! I hope you're ok?

Maybe now I can say good afternoon :LOL:

It's 01.22 now and the best part of the day for me as it's nice and quiet and I get to read and post messages here :)
GOOD MORNING TO YOU JJ!! it is 7:40PM here.

good day everyone!!

expecting 97F today ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!

hello everyone. been away for awhile because i had a car accident last week. i have been getting crap for it from hub, the car has been at the shop for all week and i just got a call on friday saying the insurance inspector won't be there till tomorrow to give it a look at. i just hope it can be fixed quick. and the money we were saving up is now going to be gone for the deductable. i have been down in the dumps.

hello everyone. been away for awhile because i had a car accident last week. i have been getting crap for it from hub, the car has been at the shop for all week and i just got a call on friday saying the insurance inspector won't be there till tomorrow to give it a look at. i just hope it can be fixed quick. and the money we were saving up is now going to be gone for the deductable. i have been down in the dumps.

Sweetie, I have not been logged in for a while now (haven't been in a nice mood, and did not want to share that). And I will promptly log out here in a minute. But I do get email updates on many areas, and this was one.

But you having been in an accident, caused me to visit. Hub's is not ecstatic that you were okay?!

Ask him how he'd feel if you were no longer here.... Sometimes we all can be a bit dense. Cars can be mended in most cases. The fact you were okay after the accident should be the focus.

Money comes and goes... People come and go. Which is more important?

Sending hugs to you,

Bob

Sweetie, I have not been logged in for a while now (haven't been in a nice mood, and did not want to share that). And I will promptly log out here in a minute. But I do get email updates on many areas, and this was one.

But you having been in an accident, caused me to visit. Hub's is not ecstatic that you were okay?!

Ask him how he'd feel if you were no longer here.... Sometimes we all can be a bit dense. Cars can be mended in most cases. The fact you were okay after the accident should be the focus.

Money comes and goes... People come and go. Which is more important?

Sending hugs to you,

Bob
thank you for the kind words.

Hi MM and sorry to hear about your accident. The most important thing is you're ok - the car can be fixed! I know it's inconvenient etc but in time it will be all forgotten and you'll be feeling much happier. I hope everything works out well and I'm sending you happy thoughts :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom