Help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DawnT

Sous Chef
My dog just threw up half burned garbage that was partially burned using kerosene!! He weighs 120 lbs and you can definately smell the kero on his breath. He is still drinking water. What should I do? The vets are gone for the weekend, he is not sluggish but I'm worried. When I get ahold of my neighbors...:mad:

hyrdogen peroxide is good...I don't know how much though. When the dog I had growing up got into stuff she wasn't supposed to get into, my mom called poison control (she only had to call them for the dog, never us LOL). She said that they were quite helpful. GL and hope your dog gets better soon!

All the vets can't be unavailable. You can look in the phone book or online for emergency numbers! I would try that. Good luck to you and Huggggggggggs!

My dog just threw up half burned garbage that was partially burned using kerosene!! He weighs 120 lbs and you can definately smell the kero on his breath. He is still drinking water. What should I do? The vets are gone for the weekend, he is not sluggish but I'm worried. When I get ahold of my neighbors...:mad:

Google it...

He did puke it up...but you still need to get him to a vet, somewhere, I would think.
At least it's not anti-freeze.

Thank you all, we got ahold of a vet. Did blood work, and other tests, dumb dog is okay. The neighbor will be another story though!! He has been told not to burn his kitchen trash at all, talk about DUMB!!! Thank you again. By the way, yes this is the dog that ate my shoes and marked me as his territory!?!

Back
Top Bottom