Help me figure this out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
:wacko::w00t2:Help!!!! This is about to drive me nuts!!!! Help me figure this out!

Last edited:
Ugh!:mad: I don't even get what i'm suppose to do. Everyone has to cross the river.. father can't be with the girls alone, mother can't be with the boys alone, and prisoner can't be alone without the guard, only the parents and the guard can operate the raft.. but the only people it will let across the river is both the parents!!? This is awful!!!

the parents aren't the only ones that can go across the river, and to get the raft back one adult has to be on it..

Yea, it drove me bonkers, but it is doable. I have even went back and did it a third and fourth time, but I have to think about it each time I do it.

To get the raft to cross the river, click the red ball on the opposite side. But a raft operator has to be on it.

You have to think outside of the box... it takes a bit, but this is by far one of the most challenging puzzles that I have ever done!

This is really insane, I still haven't solved after 15 minutes. And I am a web programmer. I suck...

LMBO!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that struggled with it. I just new for sure you folks would get it and make me look oh so foolish!!!

good one!

it took me about 6 or 7 tries to get it. the secret is alternating the ploiceman and the parents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom