Help one of our most esteemed members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Kitchenelf has entered a recipe contest and is now in the top ten. Here recipe deserves to win. If you agree then please vote for her. You can vote once per day so get your vote in for today and then keep on voting each day until she takes first prize :)

This is a link to the contest and her recipe is the 4th Avenue Tuna Tartare which looks amazing IMO!

Thanks everyone!

She's got my vote!! And will tomorrow and the day after... it IS a wonderful recipe!! my best wish to her!!:) :) :)

anything for elfie!!!!

my vote is in.

c'mon everyone. we wouldn't be the site we are today without elfie (and of course all of the admins and site helpers, but elfie was instrumental in the beginning).

keep bumping up this thread, and get to voting, or maidrite and i will come to your house and eat all of your food.

I voted for her!

I think her recipe is very creative -- way more so that a few of the others, particularly the chicken wing recipe that is in 1st place right now.

It also sounds very, very yummy. Lots of flavors and textures that look like they work together.

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR ELF NOW!!!!!!!!!
OR ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

YOU WON'T HAVE A "MAIDRITE DAY" ! :ohmy:

VOTE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
AND HAVE A " MAIDRITE DAY " :LOL:

Got my vote too! If they let you keep voting, I'll do it everyday. GOOD LUCK ELF!!!!! Come back and tell us how you did!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know the voting had started and I feel that the others that haven't gotten many votes don't know either. Nothing was said about when it actually started. I appreciate VERY MUCH the votes - really, really!! I guess now that I actually see the recipe on the site it's true. I was so embarassed when they sent me an e-mail stating I had gotten in the top 10 because I had to ask them what recipe I entered :blush:

They will let you vote once a day from the same ISP number. If everyone sends this link to their friends they can send me their dishes and I'll wash them if I win :chef:

i'd settle for just seeing you around here more elfie.

good luck, we're all here for you.

vote early and often everyone!!!!!!

kitchenelf said:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know the voting had started and I feel that the others that haven't gotten many votes don't know either. Nothing was said about when it actually started. I appreciate VERY MUCH the votes - really, really!! I guess now that I actually see the recipe on the site it's true. I was so embarassed when they sent me an e-mail stating I had gotten in the top 10 because I had to ask them what recipe I entered :blush:

They will let you vote once a day from the same ISP number. If everyone sends this link to their friends they can send me their dishes and I'll wash them if I win :chef:
Hi Kitchenelf, great to "see" you around again!!!!!:-p :-p~~~~~:mrgreen:

You have my vote!!! Good luck my friend!:)

Yes I do have some SERIOUS catching up to do but I can get it my/our best shot!!!! I've got a great support system here and thank you again everyone!!!!

Thanks for understanding the issue here BigDog - I do need some major help!!!! Tell anyone you can too vote. I am pestering my friends with an e-mail once a day!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom