Help proofreading a two page paper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skittle68

Sous Chef
Any chance someone would be able to proof read a 2 page paper I had to write for anatomy? It's been almost ten years since I took analytical writing, and I'm sure I made some punctuation mistakes. Pretty much any tips would be appreciated. I don't consider myself a very good writer, and there are probably improvements I could make other than grammar. It's just a fictional story where I had to use certain anatomical terms. My anatomy teacher "only accepts excellence" and if you make mistakes because you were too lazy to have someone proof read it he will give you a zero. 100% credit, or zero. Crazy huh?

After this I'll start using the writing center provided by the school, but it's closed on weekends, and the paper is due Monday morning.

I'd be happy to :) I love editing and I worked at a medical school for 14 years. I think you can email a document through the forum. If not, pm me and I'll send you my email address.

I'd be happy to :) I love editing and I worked at a medical school for 14 years. I think you can email a document through the forum. If not, pm me and I'll send you my email address.

Awesome! I'll just pm it to you- I would think that should be fine. My use of the terms might not be up to your standards, so don't be too hard on me. We had a list of terms and had to use at least ten of them.

Back
Top Bottom