Help with Avatar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I found a cute Avitar that I want to put on my desktop. Howerver, I saved it and it looks aweful.......all stretchy and blurry. I'm sure its something to do with the pixes but I don't know how to change that. Can anyone help me out.

hmm.. it seems it is too small for your desktop so it is stretched to make it fit... *sorry* nothing to do...
you can make pictures smaller, but not bigger..

SizzlininIN, If you go to your control panel, left click on Display, Click on Desktop Tab, it will give you a choice of Center which might be a good choice (1 Picture at its full size in the center). Tile (many small pictures to fill the screen). Or more than likely what its on now STRETCH (which fills the screen with one big picture but if its to small it will look bad). Whichever one you choose make sure you click apply after you get the one you like. I hope this helps ! :)

Thanks Maid..........I'll give it a try. That is whenever DH sorts out my putter. It keeps locking up on me. He said it appears from what he's pulled up that my hard-drive is going out.......wonderful! Oh well.....he's a whiz at building and repairing putters so I'm sure he'll get it up and going soon.

P.S. Yes I probably could of asked him how to make the picture smaller but he tends to go into way too much detail instead of getting to the point :LOL: so I'll just depend on you guys.

Thanks again!

You are more than welcome, Take Care and I hope all goes well with your computer. Hugs and Love James :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom