Here's the new baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
The parents say the jealousy has already begun! I can't wait to go up there in April.

Sorry the pic is so big. I don't know how to make it smaller so Admins, please do your magic!

img_390076_0_d0837d1eb8cf1ea3c731d1ebc004679d.jpg

Jan,
what beautiful children. I can see why you can hadly wait til April.:) Give them both a big hug for me..

kadesma:)

wow, great picture hb, they are so sweet. you can almost smell that soft, warm baby smell from the picture, ya know?
congrats again!

They are both beautiful children! What a proud grandmere you must be!

Gorgeous!!! Congrats all around!!!

and your picture size is fine. It would not load if it was too big. I think it looks great.

Absolutely lovely photo. Do you really have to wait till April? They both look so huggable. I can't imagine how you must feel, having to wait that long to see the family in person.

Anyway, congratulations.

LOL, it is hard to wait until April but I'm not supposed to much until the end of March. Olivia's birthday is April 2 so I'll fly up there for that party. :wub: :D

Jan, you are one lucky Grandma. They are both beautiful. I love the little girls hair. So shiney and pretty!

Thank you all for the sweet comments! :D

Katie E said:
What beautiful children! Olivia could be a model. After today, you can cross off another day, which will make your visit closer. In the meantime, you can enjoy through pictures. Three cheers for the Internet!!!

Isn't that the truth Katie? Why I'd be jumping out of my skin if I didn't have 3 pages of pics to peruse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom