Hey Guys! ok ok ok and Gals!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
Wanted to say all is well, Im sorry i havent really been around. Im getting a computer built though finally! Not sure how long that will take but soon I willl be back. I have bought myself a car, got a job, and am looking at going back to school in the fall. We've been keeping busy thats for sure. The kids, the Dog and the cats are all still fine. Imagine. I must be doing something right, they are all still alive, now my house plants are a different story. Apparently they dont care too much for all the chlorine in the water.......but well, those I can always replace.....

Anyways you all I must get....take care and I miss you all SO much!!!!

HEY Tanis is Baaaaack :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It is so great to see you here again! It sounds like your life is going great (can't say the same for your plants LOL). I hope your new computer is built soon. We miss you over here!

I MISS YOU!!!!!

Glad things are going well for you!!!

Hurry up and get that computer built. We need you around here.

Hurry back Tanis,
you always brighten up our days..

kadesma:)

{{{{ TC }}}}:w00t2: I'm so happy that your are doing so much better!! I can't wait for you to get back on permanately!! Hurry back!!!

Tannis! It's been so long, but it's great too hear that things are going well for you. I will heep my fingers crossed that all continues to stay so positve for you and your family. Hope you'll pop by when you can, because we all.....

img_222518_0_5735eb213aafa6adc8596a61406c4403.gif

There you are, I was wondering wherever you might have disappeared to not so long ago!! Good to hear that you guys are doing well, good to see you again!! Hope you will really come back to stick around with us very soon!!:)

(((Hugs)))

Thanks for checking in, Tannis! I'm so glad that things are looking up for you. Keep up the great work! We can't wait to have you back for good--you're sure missed around here!:)

Back
Top Bottom