Hey Jeekins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mates--- bring out the barbie!!! Wow---look at the size of that cat!!!!!! What brand of food is he eating?

Just so you know, he is eating "modern technology" i.e., a computer program. He's not really that big - but he has been made to look that big. It's been done before.

Now this is NOT modern technology - it's just my dog in her favorite beachwear AND Christmas Eve hat. The person in the red is the person that made this hat for my dog! Not near as interesting as the other photos but it's all I have :blush:

img_490429_0_1170a14c69dce3ddaff9f605cb7fd331.jpg

Cubbie and Annette want to join the fun! (Actually she has been gone a couple years, but her grandkids nominated her for the club--lol).

:)Barbara

Attachments

• cubbiesgraduation818070ti2.jpg
    cubbiesgraduation818070ti2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 209
  • seamstressannetteyz4.png
    seamstressannetteyz4.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 182
LMAO! That just happened to me (well, to my cat “V”) this past Saturday. I was unloading everything from Wal-Mart, and one of the bags drifted down to the floor. V decided to play with it and ended up inside the bag curled up and peeking up at me through the “handle” hole in the bag.

I left her alone and decided to let her have her fun. After a few minutes, she decided to get out of the bag, and stuck her head through the handle hole, thus the bag was attached to her like a plastic bib or parachute in this case. She immediately freaked out and flew out of the kitchen, down the hall and into the back bedroom.

A second later, she goes flying by again to the opposite side of the house. Then back to the bedroom.....then back to the other side. She ran back forth like a plastic bagged comet for almost a minute, then stopped outside the kitchen. I slowly went to her, and she looked at me and made that pitiful “rawwwrrr” meow sound. I gingerly pinched the bag and held it while she quickly backed out of the loop. It was truly a sight to see! :LOL:
TOOOOOOOOOO Funny. The visual ....:ROFLMAO::LOL::w00t2:

:)Hey Guys,Is there a way to transfer pictures from my email to this thread?Im not too clever in that department.

From your email, save the picture to your hard-disk. Once you have the pictured saved on your PC, then “attach” it to a new post by selecting the attach option and then “Browse” to where you saved the picture, then upload it. Once uploaded. Close that pop-up window, then click the attachment option again and you’ll see the file. Click it, and it will be inserted into your post.

attach.jpg

Alternatively, go to an image hosting site, and upload the image there, then post the URL link here. Here’s one: http://www.imagehosting.com/

Last edited:
TOOOOOOOOOO Funny. The visual ....:ROFLMAO::LOL::w00t2:

I know the feelin. i had a box of goldfish crakers from the store and it was open and my freinds cat jumped in side to start eating them so i hurried and closed up the lid and had a cat in a box. its funny watching a box jump around and people wondering whats inside, but of coarse after 20 seconds or so i let it out and it took off runnin. it was great

Back
Top Bottom