Hey Y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
WOW!!! Things look really great around here!! :clap: Well, things here are as busy as ever. I finally got to start substituting last Thursday, when I went in for my training, they surprised us with a math test :sick: & I didn't pass it:blush:. So, to make a long story short & had to take a 12 hour math class & retake the test. Luckly I passed it with flying colors the 2nd time. I recieved my Sub. card on Wednesday , took it to the school on Thursday & they asked me to come in for a kindergarten teacher that day. Then they called me on Friday to come in for half a day for a 1st grade teacher. I haven't been called this week though. But, that's the way things go.

It dosen't look like hubby's going to be able to get the bluetooth phone afterall.:( My car needed some work & between that & getting him a truck it took all of our tax money.

My baby girl will be 6 Saturday!!:ohmy: I can't believe how time has flown! Savannah & TC send hugs to everyone & wanted me to let you know that they miss you. Hubby just misses being able to get me out of his hair by telling me to go to the computer!:ROFLMAO:

Well, I guess I really need to get busy cleaning my parents house. I miss you all! {{{{HUGE HUGS!!}}}}

That's great crewsk!! I'm so happy that things are looking up for!! I miss all of you too!!

Happy Birthday, Savannah!!
img_233556_0_38c726dffdb46bca8dd4287c5026466e.gif

It is so great to see you back here even if it is just for a shirt while Crewsk! Congrats on the sub teaching job. I wish I was a kid again so I could have you as a teacher :)

I miss you, Crewsk! I'm glad the sub job is working out for you. Like anything you'll probably find the weeks you want it quiet is when the schools will call you most and vice versa!:rolleyes:

Big birthday wishes to Savannah! I can't believe she's almost 6. I'm sure you're giving her a great party.

Hugs to all of you! Check in when you can! {{hugs}}

Great to see you again Crewsk!!
img_233581_0_12ce1bf1835b655d3cac2591fb95a2f7.gif

Have tons of fun with all the kids at school... they will love ya!!
img_233581_1_7e2cccbc41af88557cda5d2e62aa97cd.jpg
Yeah!! You're gonna rock!!:)

CREWSKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Good to 'see' you. Glad to hear things are looking up. Miss ya. Pop in when you can. Happy Birthday to your little one.

PS Will you balance my checkbook for me? :LOL:

Mish:)

Welcome back Crewsk. Okay even if it is short-lived. Great to hear from you !! I'm so glad things are going well for you. Stop back in soon if you can
Huge birthday wishes to Savannah !! My baby just turned 9 on the 20th so I know how you feel lol. We miss you.

Crewsk,
Now my day is complete..It's so wonderful to see you..Wish it were everyday,,maybe someday soon we will. Happy Birthday to Savannah, 6 years old, wow, how time flies..Take care, come see us when you can. Congratulations on getting that sub. card. Lucky kids :)
kadesma:)

It's so nice to see you again, crewsk - and to get an update on "life!" Happy birthday to Savannah!! We miss you!!

Glad to see you could pop in. We certainly do miss you and hope you will be back for good soon. Happy birthday to Savannah and hope its a good party for all of you.

Back
Top Bottom