Hi! I'm Dinky.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timothy

Head Chef
I've mentioned this little guy a lot, so I thought I'd snap a pic of him so everyone could see who he is.

15 years old now. Sorry about the eye boogers. I clean them every day, but didn't yet today.

Attachments

• P1010049.JPG
    P1010049.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 169
He is beautiful. Looks like he is spoiled like crazy. Now we know who is the real boss of the house. :ermm::ermm:

He is beautiful. Looks like he is spoiled like crazy. Now we know who is the real boss of the house. :ermm::ermm:

Oh yeah, he knows just how to push my buttons. He won't go too far though, he knows I'm the master of the buttermilk.

You ought to hear him when it's buttermilk time. MEOW!

sweet looking cat. my thomas is almost eleven. he has always had one eye that does that. do you know why? tim. charlie never has any eye problems. they are like babies to us, aren't they.

sweet looking cat. my thomas is almost eleven. he has always had one eye that does that. do you know why? tim. charlie never has any eye problems. they are like babies to us, aren't they.

When my daughter died, I had my granddaughter's grief to deal with. She had a Siamese cat that was her whole world. I overheard her many times telling Sasha about her mother. Pets are another member of the family. Not just 'like'. But truly a member. My son lost his wife last year. And now he has the Maltese he bought for her just before she died. That dog is what keeps him going. He takes care of Teddy just like he did his wife. Even to cooking special meals that he knows the dog loves. :wub::wub::heart:

He is a pretty cat. The Vet told me the eye watering is a genetic thing. Nothing she can do about it. I clean them with tissue and warm water each evening. Dinky sits like a little Gentleman on the toilet lid while I tend to his eyes. I think he appreciates it.

He's mostly my only company and I am his. He has a large part of my heart. Quite the little fella.

Back
Top Bottom