Hmmmm.... I Wonder...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE purple--I grow purple veggies, wear purple clothes almost exclusively, and my next car will be PURPLE. And, I probably have purple clothes older than you are. I love Winnie-the-Pooh, and I am old enough to be your mom--or even your grandma if your mother, well, never mind.

I LOVE purple--I grow purple veggies, wear purple clothes almost exclusively, and my next car will be PURPLE. And, I probably have purple clothes older than you are. I love Winnie-the-Pooh, and I am old enough to be your mom--or even your grandma if your mother, well, never mind.

...I think I love you, lol. <3 Just thought I'd let you know, lol. <3

I don't care what anyone says. Red onions and cabbage are what I call "purple onions and cabbage". I always argue over it. Lol.

Yay! :) I grew up with the 90's Animated Series, and Batman Beyond (I get criticized alot for liking that one) but I wanna get into the comics. :)

Hmmm... Truthfully, I am not too much of a fan of Transformers. xP

I love food! Not so much books (unless they are comic books / manga) because I more like artistic things. Books don't often appeal to me, but I do have some favorite novels.

I love movies too! :)

I love Manga and Anime, got into it when I found out my Grandson was having trouble reading, we worked on that by reading manga, then I got hooked.

Love purple, superheroes of all kinds, long hair, and I have one white eyelash. I like to consider myself "forever young" even though the mirror says otherwise...

You are young enough to know what can fit into this mantra, and old enough to know better when you are living wrong.

The more living you do, the less dying you do.
~J.Joplin.

If you have to google Joplin, well, that's ok too.

Age is only a number, and we a re a varied group here. I have always been a techie, so no matter that age, I love to park it with the PS3, rare though the time allows, and just play some COD to blow off steam.

ThePurpleChef said:
I'm gonna be 20 on the 18th of January. xD What videogames do you like? :)

Awesome! I'm dreading being 20... Only 36 days or something to go!

Pretty much anything really. Currently really into Modern Warfare 3. But I like rpg's, shooters, sports, sandbox. A lot of variety haha!
Favourite games at the moment are obviously MW3, Grand Theft Auto 4, Battlefield 3. Just rented Portal 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so will be trying those this weekend.
I've also been known to be a Pokemon fan and still occasionally play it on the DS. I also remember having an exceedingly good time on Animal Crossing back when it first came out.
What about you? What games do you like? Good to find someone my same age who likes cooking!!!

Back
Top Bottom