Home again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
In case you missed me...I'm BACK! We were in Cuba for a week and had a blast. Now its back to real life and the freaking snow that just won't go away. LOL. I'll post pics soon. Just wanted to say hello all, I missed you!

Welcome back Alix,
We all missed you, but were glad to see you get away and have some fun..You deserved that vacation.
kades

Alix, welcome back and I don't blame you for not missing the snow. All of my snow melted over the last couple of days.:clap::clap:
YAY!! I know we all feel more hopeful about spring coming when the snow melts. We came home to snow, but the temps are warming up so I'm not going to complain.

OK Alex,
I'm done with all this trivial stuff..... Now lets get down and dirty. Tell us about the food!!:LOL:

Honestly the food was nothing to write home about. There just isn't a lot of variety in foodstuffs in Cuba. The staples (beans and rice, seafood etc) was great. Their version of scrambled eggs is too horrible to even contemplate. Overall I think the best I can say about the food is it was hot, brown and there was plenty of it.

Back
Top Bottom