Horse in McDonald's: Rider fined after 'drive-thru' refusal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
If I was the manager of that McDonald's, I would have run outside with a camera and snapped pics of the horse and rider being served at my drive-thru. Free publicity.

I've walked, rode a bike and a horse up to drive-thrus...never had a problem. The bank does insist on an ID for me, not the horse.

Well it is called a "Drive Thru" not a "Ride Thru". ;)

The Manager of that McD's was a jerk.

Don't know how to soften it.

Take the order from a customer and move on.

He/She learned by having to clean up the equestrian gift left behind. :mrgreen:

I've seen worse many, many, many years ago.

I was in a Mc. D's very late at night and couldn't figure out what to order.

I saw some spaghetti on the counter and thought that sounded good.

Until I realized that Mc. D's Didn't sell spaghetti. :sick:

A few years ago, we flew to a niece's wedding. Whatever could possibly go wrong during the whole trip, did. The whole thing was a comedy of errors, wish I'd written it all down. Anyway, DH and I walked his very drunk brother away from the reception at the request of just about everyone else there, and we walked him through a McDonald's drive-thru on the way back to the hotel. Even though the restaurant was closed, the drive-thru was still open. We just wanted to get BIL some french fries to try and help sober him up. They refused to serve us since we weren't in a car. Turns out that was a good thing, BIL was on Alli, a diet med, that when paired with a fat, would have caused significant, um, digestive problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom