House...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mugsy27

Sous Chef
season premier tonight baby!!!!!
34853_banana.GIF

I have enjoyed this show from time to time. The finale from last season and the premiere from the new season appear to be different.

The other shows I have watched are very predictable. Sick person, unidentified disease, try this-no, try that-no, try a different thing-no, insult everyone around you and finally, at 8 minutes before the hour, we find the cure!

what I find interesting about this show is that I first encountered Hugh Laurie in a PBS production playing airhead flapper-era Bertie Wooster. Didn't see him in much for years after until this cynical, wisecracking dude with a limp and an American accent showed up on House. At first I didn't believe it was the same actor. He's pretty good, but I have to agree with Andy that the plots are pretty same-same.

He was the Dad in Stuart Little too.

I kind of like the show. Predictable isn't always a bad thing. The show is so popular because even though House is a complete crankypants jerk he never gives up on figuring out what is wrong with the patient. In this day and age of medical "oopsies" that is what we all wish our doctors to be like.

Andy M. said:
Is that all you women think about!?

nope sometimes I think.. I wonder what id make him for dinner before i had my way with him or..

would i call him or nudge him for breakfast..

and finally Do you think he likes his eggs poached?

I like the way you think! For future reference:

1. You could cook anything you like!

2. Nudges preferred.

3. Poached is good.

My family loves this show and can't wait to watch tonight - although we still have the season finale from last season on tivo - just haven't had that block of time to watch that yet!

Can't wait for "House" tonight!!

Whether husband likes it or not, tonight will be turkey sausages atop mixed salad greens for dinner. Too bad if he doesn't feel like it - lol!!

In fact, I plan to feed & walk the dogs in a few minutes, then feed/hay/water the horses after that, then start dinner (can you hear me huffing & puffing? LOL), so that we can eat I can settle in & watch "House" without chores hanging over my little pointy head.

Breezy, I'm like you, I like all chores done before I sit down and settle into a show - especially HOUSE! We usually tape it and watch it after homework is done, baths are taken, d/w emptied and baby in bed. Then we can all enjoy!

ok one of you ladies kiss the screen for me.. i just watched my usual tuesday triple play of house... (reruns..) until new season starts *sigh*

Oh and Thanks andy ill remember that

Back
Top Bottom