How many DC members are male or female?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many DC Members are male or female? Votes are public.

• Total voters
ALL Female here.

recliningsalad9hg.jpg

Seriously, I'm surprised. I'd have thought there were more men than this. I have found than men love the "showy" aspects of cooking, the cooking out at weekends, the fun of cooking in the kitchen when company comes. Hubby used to make pasta, bread, and pizza from scratch. Then we moved near my family, and everyone would rather be around the pool or watching football rather than sitting in the kitchen, helping out and having fun there. He stopped making all of the above. He'll claim it was for other reasons, but I think most men need an audience for their cooking, and still leave the day-to-day drudgery of trying to make a nutritious, tasty meal to their wives (assuming they have them). He compliments me extravagantly, and is truly appreciative, don't get me wrong. But all of the stuff he used to do went away when he lost his "audience". BTW, yes, I know men who cook every day for their families, and I appreciate that. But even you guys know you are in minority.

jkath said:
Girlie-Girl here (although I just used a chainsaw to demolish my patio last weekend....)

way to go, jkath! sometimes girls just wanna have fun! :LOL:

jkath said:
Girlie-Girl here (although I just used a chainsaw to demolish my patio last weekend....)

this 'ol gal revels in the color pink and cute jeans. but i can talk dewalts and WD-40 with the best of 'em.
the guys that i hang out with say they truly respect me.
dunno if i truly believe that, but hey, at least they say it.:LOL:

Last edited:
wasabi said:
Mish, you have some nice vegetabes there. :LOL:

Thank you Claire, luvs & Texas :LOL:

Wasabi, those trips to the salad bar paid off. The dancing lessons didn't hurt either. :LOL:

bananappealc100365471qw.jpg

Last edited:
question

Question: How many DC members are male or female?

Answer: My guess is that all of them are male or female!

They could be "others".

Mish.......................Cha cha cha. :LOL:
Ok, where is that banana's hand going?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom