How many restaurant seats are in your town?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Q: What do people in the North Dallas suburbs make for dinner?

A: Reservations.

CD

About 40,000 people here but I would guess we probably have a seat for every person living in this town. All there is here are places to eat if you include the fast food places, restaurants, and mall food. Well, OK, our one and only Outback restaurant just closed down, so subtract about 60.

Jenny, I heard you had a tornado back there in Cape Cod. You all OK?

Thanks for asking! The tornado was right by us and we took cover. It was frightening. But aside for a bunch of downed trees and loss of electric for 8 hours we are ok.

BTW my uncle Lou lived in the San Juan Islands for many years.

TS, that's a lot of money coming into the small city Portsmouth as it seems to be culinary destination.

This small city of Santa Paula is just slightly larger at 29,000 and it's far from a culinary destination by any stretch of the imagination. There's around a half dozen small Mexican restaurants, and one Irish Pub with good food.

Forgot to mention the Sushi place where we had dinner tonight. Counted 22 seats in there.

Aren't their organizations devoted to keeping such statistics for the benefit of genuine small business startups? Just kidding. I know better.

This thread is interesting as a measure of the DC demographic. I'm proud of us, but feelin' a little urban lonely.

Back
Top Bottom