how often do you eat dessert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

how often do you eat dessert?

• Total voters
My mom ALWAYS served dessert! She's 88 and still does. Not moi! It's reserved for special occasions or when we have guests. Dh & I both have a wicked sweet tooth and don't need that temptation.

Only a few times a week.. but, if it were a perfect world I'd
have it two or three times a day! : )

though i love dessert i don't get to have it often. trying to lose a few pounds... TRYING being the operative word here lol

I fix a dessert everyday, but I seldom eat any. DH take care of the clean up for me:LOL:

kadesma

Kadesma.. I could NEVER EVER make a dessert and not eat it.
It's great that you can!

i only eat dessert once in a good while.
usually it's just something like sour punch straws or jolly ranchers. sometimes i'll eat yogurt or cheesecake.

don't much like sweet foods and don't eat chocolate but i do get cravings for sugar sometimes.

pdswife said:
Kadesma.. I could NEVER EVER make a dessert and not eat it.
It's great that you can!
pds,
It's not through will power I don't have any:LOL: I'm just on of those odd balls who would rather have a slice of french or sourdough bread than something sweet. I've always been this way..I love making the desserts and watching others eat it:ROFLMAO: Works wonders for the old waistline:LOL:
kadesma

kadesma said:
pds,
It's not through will power I don't have any:LOL: I'm just on of those odd balls who would rather have a slice of french or sourdough bread than something sweet. I've always been this way..I love making the desserts and watching others eat it:ROFLMAO: Works wonders for the old waistline:LOL:
kadesma

Lucky girl!! I crave it all ( you can tell by looking at
my tummy)!!

Wow. I can't believe that "Rarely or Never" is winning! You all are a lot stronger than I am at just saying "No." I can't go the day without having a bite of chocolate here and there through out it. I suppose this is why I have always had cavities...
-Brooke

i have a giant sweet tooth. (they don't call me bucky for nothing). only kidding.

my mom would rush to get all of my older siblings off to school, then reward herself with tea or coffe and some kind of cake or sweet. since i was the youngest, at home after the morning rush, there was no way she was gonna have something sweet and not give me some. so i was raised with a sweet tooth.
to this day, i wake up hunting for chocolate in the middle of the night if i haven't had some kind of dessert. last night was bite size dove bars... (sorry marge. they're ice cream, no doggie products involved, as far as i know)

I have dessert once or twice a week. The kids & hubby thik they have to have something every night so I try to always have something sweet on hand.

I average 1 - 2 desserts a week, but it's closer to two or three weeks without, then dessert for several days straight. Right now, we're eating some homemade Vanilla ice cream that I made yesterday.

I really never eat desert but if i were to have a desert i think it would have to be either jello with fruitcocktail or cottage cheese with sliced peaches.

I hardly ever have dessert, maybe when we go out on a special occation I'll have a grand marnier souffle, but my mom has a big sweet tooth so I have a bunch of great recipes. Even her white bread is on the sweet side :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom