How often do you pull the oven or fridge out for a cleaning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never, what i can't see doesn't bother me. am to old to push pull or otherwise move the stove and fridge. even with the scary stuff you guys find it is simply not a priority for me. shame on me,guess.

All I can say is not often enough. Though in all the truth I alwasy make poin of taking out the bottom sliding compartment of the stove and clean inside, the floor, but it is not enough. I have two stoves in the kitchen the second one I installed my self so aI made sure there is enough room, about 6 inches on either side of it to be able to clean around it. Fridge forget about it. It is there till it's dead.

I have 3 dogs and a cat. I could knit sweaters for the whole Russian army. Except I can't knit.

At one time I had three long haired cats and a Siberian husky. The thing I don't understand, is why one short haired cat produces almost as much as that crew.

never, what i can't see doesn't bother me. am to old to push pull or otherwise move the stove and fridge. even with the scary stuff you guys find it is simply not a priority for me. shame on me,guess.

Shame on me too I guess, babe. I've been here two years, don't have any fur babies, so it can't be all that bad under there. Besides, I once pulled out a stove to clean under it, and when I shoved it back in, the gas line broke. That was the last of doing that.
Be aware it can happen folks.

Shame on me too I guess, babe. I've been here two years, don't have any fur babies, so it can't be all that bad under there. Besides, I once pulled out a stove to clean under it, and when I shoved it back in, the gas line broke. That was the last of doing that.
Be aware it can happen folks.

Unfortunately I don't have that excuse with an electric range. There was a time when they wired them straight into the wall, so one had an excuse, but this one has a 220 V plug with a nice long cord.

I still haven't pulled it out.

stove and oven both built in. I clean the oven when it needs it, and the stove gets a good cleaning every other day, I use it so much :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom