How old is DC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DC was born the beginning of 2002. I joined February of 2002 as roughly the 17th member I think.

To look at the member list click on Member List in the above darker blue line then click on Join Date and the little arrow beside it to look at the list from the beginning. Jennyema was an "original" member. Oldcoot is from a couple years back. starrleicht hasn't been here in about a year but some of you may remember her name.

I Joined a couple years ago. Before Barbara L. Back when Carnivore, Kitchen Elf and OldCoot were posting most of the messages.

Then I joined in the spring of 2003 and ruined everything! :LOL: MJ joined a couple of months later and we were the trouble makers. :rolleyes:

i joined august 31 2204. so i'm still fairly new. wow not even a year yet... and it feels like i knew some of you guys my whole life... isn't that weird ??

roflmao... love my typos !!!!!!!!!!
okay august 31 2004... but if i
could return from the future to talk to
you guys i'd do it !!!

There's some study that was done on men and women. Apparently the women have something like 6,000 more words to say than men each day. Our men don't want to hear it, so we say them here.
hee hee hee

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Then I joined in the spring of 2003 and ruined everything! :LOL: MJ joined a couple of months later and we were the trouble makers. :rolleyes:
Not me. Just ask Kitchenelf.

2 week ban for Sushi. :mrgreen:

jkath and middie,

The two of you and crewsk joined after me, and I'm way behind! Looks like I'm going to have to get to work! lol

Wasabi, you (as Linaka) and Sushi were the first 2 people I talked to here. Sushi said something that sounded really rude to me, but it turned out he had accidentally left the word "not" out of the sentence, which had completely changed the meaning!

:) Barbara

i definately wasn't a first member. i was here quite awhile ago under a different name but i can't think of what it was. i didn't use the computer too often then, though. then i came from food network about a year ago, probably last august, and liked it so much here i stayed.

Barbara L said:
jkath and middie,
Wasabi, you (as Linaka) and Sushi were the first 2 people I talked to here. Sushi said something that sounded really rude to me, but it turned out he had accidentally left the word "not" out of the sentence, which had completely changed the meaning!

:) Barbara

And we've been talking ever since. Now that's a good thing.:D

Not me. Just ask Kitchenelf.

2 week ban for Sushi. :mrgreen:
:shock: Thats right! The "greenies" got to him. They tourtured MJ with a tukey baster and Dove tokk him to the woodshed until he gave up his mischivious ways. :(

I bettter got out of here, while the gettin' is good.
12.gif

Back
Top Bottom