How old is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you doing a term paper or something? Thats usually not the first thing people ask when they join....

I do apologize, but there is a way to see who is online, and most of us have our ages in our profile. Maybe you should have extended us the same courtesy. I believe you stated in a previous post that you were not going to take the time to do that.

Well if that is true, I would hope she would base it upon the people and topics, and not the ages of the members. With this being a cooking forum you'd probably be safe to say this is not a likely place to find many in and around the age of 18. Of course don't get me wrong all ages are more than welcome, but if that is what you are searching for, a cooking site most likely will not hold what you are looking for.

I think that the diverse ages of our members is one of our strengths in this group. I will be 65 in a little more than a week. Yippee!!! I'm just glad I lived this long, and that everything still works!

You got me totally wrong,deelady.I'm not looking for people my age actually.I was curious about the average age on here.I was in a cookie baking course at the age of about 12,do you think there were any people my age?-No.

I'm actually here to learn something about cooking.

WinterDream, there are members here from pre-teen to ancient and everywhere in between. If you spend time here you will get to know us pretty well at a natural pace as part of participating in the forums here.

This is a great place to be for both food and friends.

Are you a cookie fan? What are your favorites?

I think any age to learn cooking is wonderful! Its been a passion of mine since 10! There is no age requirment to enjoy the art or even of course to participate here for that matter.
My post was based on the comment of padams2359, and I was merely saying that IF that was what you were basing your decision on to be here then you most likely be disapointed. But I assume nothing on you or your reasonings.

Like MexicoKaren said we are made up of everything (uhhm Bucky ;)) and everyone you can imagine here! All who are sincere and genuine on their reasons for being here are most welcome! :)

I remember being 18 and being a new cook (and wife!). I thawed out a package of meat to fix a meal for my DH and invited over my MIL. I thought the label said "CUBE steak" which I was going to chicken-fry. It was actually "CLUB steak" (package of 2 steaks) and I was terrified of what to with it. I think I cut it up and did a stewed beef-tomato thing over rice. Talk about wasting a nice cut of meat! LOL

Back
Top Bottom