Hunky New TV Chef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
and the bonus is he's got the cutest Australian accent.

Girls, switch the channel to The Learning Channel and catch an episode of Take Home Chef!

Oh Curtis Stone!!!! He's sooooooooo cute!!! And I love his accent, he sounds just like I used to before I went all English!!!! Oh and I just noticed on the Take Home Chef website that he's single and living in LA.......hmmmmmmmmmmm sorry DH I'm on the next flight!!!

If you get a chance, catch his series "Surfing the Menu" with his mate Ben O'Donough, that's really good too, and he went to Tasmania my home state!

:sick: :yuk: :ermm: :sick:

I'm still waiting for a cooking show to have someone like this showing people how to make a Seared Tuna with Watermelon and Jicama salad.

Attachments

• jessica-alba.jpg
    jessica-alba.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 251
Iron Chef, we're only just making do until you have your own show, and then we'll all be swooning over you instead!!!

ironchef said:
:sick: :yuk: :ermm: :sick:

I'm still waiting for a cooking show to have someone like this showing people how to make a Seared Tuna with Watermelon and Jicama salad.

I think you'd be quite happy watching her make an iceberg lettuce salad........

i caught a few seconds of that show, bug. i kept waiting for him to shout "crikey, where's my barbie", but it is a real cooking show.

and i bet he could drink tyler florence under the table...

Hey IronChef... as long as this is the off-topic boards, what is your avatar supposed to be of? I can't figure it out.

How many food based reality TV shows will have????

We already had shows like this before.

kleenex said:
How many food based reality TV shows will have????

We already had shows like this before.
True, in some ways it reminds me of that show a few years back called "Door Knock Dinners", where they randomly appeared at someone's house and cooked supper with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom