Husband and wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elaine l

Head Chef
How many of you have both hubby and wife active on this forum? My dh does not but I wish he would! He may learn how to cook.

Yeah, I too wish my wife would participate and learn how to cook. Eh, dreams, dreams, dreams ....

My DH isnt allowed in the kitchen. He's got horrible horrible cooking habits and tends to make me ill when he cooks. I cheerfully take on all of the cooking responsibility in our home. ;)

My husband comes here all the time to read the posts, but he doesn't type, except for a little hunt and peck, and his fingers are really too big for the keys. He does contribute, though, because he often relays information to me that I post.
He has always liked to cook, but in the last few years, since I've been so stove up, he's basically taken over the cooking...especially since he retired. I sit at the island with him, where the stove and counter are, and do the chopping, dicing, seasoning, etc, while he does the physical part of cooking.

We make a good team. ;)

My DH isnt allowed in the kitchen. He's got horrible horrible cooking habits and tends to make me ill when he cooks. I cheerfully take on all of the cooking responsibility in our home. ;)
When my wife has to cook, we end up with lots of Mac & Cheese, TV Dinners and fish sticks. AKH!!

Needless to say, she doesn't enjoy cooking, but she's my favorite guinea pig and thats fine with me.

Needless to say, she doesn't enjoy cooking, but she's my favorite guinea pig and thats fine with me.

*LOL* the same with my DH. He's my taste taster. Sometimes he grumbles about my choice of dinner but he'll eat and tell me if it's crap or not and he's brutally honest which is essential to me.

My husband is here, and so is my oldest daughter. He doesn't cook often (he does man the BBQ though) and thats fine with me as I am a BIT possessive of my kitchen. My daughter is starting to do more cooking and does quite a nice job when she has the chance.

My other half, PeppA, is registered here, but doesn't post that often.

I usually only cook at home on my days off (Mondays and Tuesdays right now) and sometimes lunch. She cooks for the other times, as I work nights.

The only time my DH is in the kitchen is to sit and eat! When my son is home we work beautifully in the kitchen, it's fun. He'll be leaving for his first job in AZ next week. We've been packing a cooler of ethnic spices and cooking tools for him. That's so very far away from MI! It will soon be back to me and two "kitchen kitties".

Back
Top Bottom