I am a Lucky Man since 3/21/2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
To my Beautiful Wife on which I was truly blessed, Thank you for making my life complete and being there always. I will always LOVE YOU BARBARA Happy 6th Anniversary. James :flowers::heart::wub:

><)))*><><*(((><

Attachments

• actionimg1.gif
    actionimg1.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Barbara and James Take on the world.jpg
    Barbara and James Take on the world.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 169
Happy Anniversary you two..You are the perfect couple and wonderful friends.
cj

oh, you're a blessed couple, guys. love to you & barbara on your special day!!!!!
(you guys were on my mind earlier, i was missing you!!)

We miss you too luvs!

Thanks everyone! And thanks for the Happy Anniversary song earlier Alix!

:)Barbara

P.S. I love you too Honey Bunny! Happy Anniversary!!

I have been wishing you happy anniversary all over the internet since the Ides of March (an inside joke everyone) but I will do it one more time. Happy Happy anniversary to two dear friends.

I guess the moral of the story here is make every day seem like your anniversary! LOL!!!!

Thanks everyone!

We got the hats at Adventureland in Iowa last August. Let's just say that 17-year-old girls who are already mad at the world are not amused by silly hats on their dad and step-mom! :LOL: We sent them to our grandkids with their Christmas presents. :cool:

:)Barbara

Sorry to arrive late for this party, but let me add my good wishes. You two are obviously soul-mates, and the world is a better place with the two of you joining forces in it! Happy Anniversary!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom