I am back from vacation - pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
It is hard to be back in this cold weather after spending a week in the warm Florida sunshine. We came back just in time to get a foot of snow. Well at least FL recharged me a little bit. We did not do much while we were there. We just spend time with my grandparents watching them enjoy their great granddaughter. The three of them had such a great time bonding. When we left grandpa said we were taking the sunshine out of FL.

Here are my pictures from the trip. They are mostly just pictures of Rachel so don't expect to see too many vacationy type shots. It was also my first time really using my new camera so some of the colors and settings are off a bit as I was in learning mode.

That is one of my favorites too TG :) She had so much fun banging on the keys and grandpa had so much fun encouraging her!

GB, I'm glad you all had a good time! It's so special that Rachel can have this time with her greats. She's getting more and more adorable! I can't believe how fast she's growing (bittersweet, isn't it?:) )!

GB,
You have a beautiful family and Rachel is adorable. Many blessings to you and yours. Merry Christmas.

PA is right, little Rachel is getting more beautiful every time!!:heart: You should nurture her passion for music, it is ovbious she's got it, it could well be her talent!!... keyboard and harmonica at this age, whoa!!:)

Thanks everyone!

Yeah Licia she has a definite love of music and has from the very beginning. She takes after me in that respect. Anytime she hears any music at all she starts to dance. The cool thing is that she actually has rhythm. She dances to the right beat every time. If the rhythm changes midway through then so does she. I am convinced she will either be a dancer or a musician.

SizzlininIN said:
GG....is that short for Great Grandma? I love that!
It sure is. It is also grandmas initials so it really could be GGGG, but that would be a bit much :LOL:

Thanks corazon :) Yeah that pic was taken after her bath which she did not enjoy too much lol.

Beautiful family!
Rachel is a little doll.
I really like the photo called Rachel and Mommy 02.

great pics geebs, your little girl is an absolute angel!!!!

i love the one of your grandpa playing harmonica, then rachel.

What a lovely collection. I really like the one of the bright, punchy coloured flower - it would make a lovely desktop shot. The black and white bench is also really nice :) Great job of capturing the memories of your special trip and your family.

Wow, Gb, your little Rachel has the most beautiful eyes...What a sweetheart she is...My dad would call her a heartbreaker for her beauty..How proud you must be...
kadesma:)

Thanks kadesma. I am more proud of her than anything else ever in my life :mrgreen: . I am sure you know the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom