I am such a pig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
I was just going to cook a couple burgers on the grill last night, then I saw I had about a dozen wings in the freezer I wanted to use up. So into the fryer they went. I fired up the grill to finish them off, thinking that wouldn't be enough food. Then I figured I might as well wrap the section of baby back ribs I had left over from the other night and set it on the grill to warm up. Hmmm, what are ribs without potato wedges with that Montreal seasoning we were discussing and ranch dip poured all over them. Don't forget the carrots and blue cheese dip. Gotta eat healthy ya know..... :rolleyes: And if you think I washed all this food down with a glass of milk, you are sadly mistaken :LOL:

wings&ribs.jpg

I feel a "wang" cookin coming up real soon!!!

Some chickie wangs in yor outdoor kichone? ;)
It must be nice to cook outside where it's warm year round.

Kleenex, I do have a kegorator :)

Thanks for the comps. I'm finally getting the hang of that new grill and all the heat it packs.
And the grocery store has chicken wings on sale this week! I can't believe how much they've gone up. You used to be able to get 5 lbs for 5 bucks, now it's something like 3 lbs for 5 something. I'll have to stock up for next week's Monday Night Football :pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom