I Cannot Believe It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Do you remember a few months ago, that I won two tickets to the April 4th Carolina Hurricanes' hockey game, and that at the game I will be one of 200 (or fewer) 1st place winners to be eligible to win a house? Guess who won the same thing tonight?! James won 1st place too! So now we have 4 tickets to the game and 2 chances out of 200 to win the house. I would have been amazed that either of us had won anything, but for both of us to win the tickets is pretty unusual, I would think!

:)Barbara

LOL Thanks! Too bad the house is already in place--it would be neat if we could have it built on our land! It is actually in a really nice area. Our chances of winning are still not great, but we still get to see the hockey game! And now we can see it with friends. :) Hmmm, I guess we will have to find some friends! LOL

Last November, we won a trip to the Florida panhandle.Had a week at a beautiful resort. Then, the next day, we received a letter telling us we had been picked from a lottery to be eligible for 4 tickets to spend a day at the Masters' Tournament in Augusta, Ga. My DH went right out and bought a lottery ticket and we won $4.50.

It's fun to feel like a winner, sometimes.

How neat lyndalou! And you're right, it does feel good to win now and then. Our financial situation isn't the greatest at the moment, so winning something now and then really helps lift our spirits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom