I didn't know I loved it till I tried it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brussels sprouts...Maybe someday.

Cut in half and roast with olive oil, a bit of reduced balsamic drizzle, and kosher salt. A Brussels sprout HATER requests these every year at Thanksgiving. Also, she likes them "over" roasted so they get nice and brown and some are even crispy. Not saying you will love them but it will give you a different way to try them. :chef:

My answer to this question is MANY things. Fried chicken livers to name one...tasted one and now love them! Sushi was difficult because I didn't like the taste of the nori. No matter what the roll was I couldn't get past tasting ocean water. One day that switch flipped and unless the nori is on the outside I don't really taste it. GG - I'm with you there - put my nori on the inside!

I erased my whole dissertation on sushi :LOL: I love the stuff!

i agree with your brussels sprouts, tex. extra petite ones taste tolerable, though.

Uni.

Actually, I had tried it about 25 years ago, but was a sushi newbie at the time. Was put off by it (maybe wasn't the freshest?). Never tried it again until a couple of years ago.

It is now my favorite sushi. Buttery, briny, essence of the sea. Too bad it is so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom