I don't like you guys anymore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
Okay, who is responsible for the extra five pounds I have put on since I started on this forum? The recipes here are toooooo good - just look at my larger tummy, hips, and backside! This is a love-hate relationship - I love all of you and your recipes (and friendships) but hate the extra pounds!

omg! I just noticed the same thing this weekend and blamed it on the cool weather but it is quite a coincidence that I joined DC about the same time.

I think you're onto something big here Michele Marie! :ROFLMAO:

Lol Michele, Cristiano blames me for the same reason... before we met he had managed to shed almost 10 kg but after I "happened" he put them back on:wacko:
But he increased the amount of exercise and has cut down on his soft drink consumption, and he lost 6kg over this summer!!
Would you like to join us to the gym this evening? A lesson with Francesco, he is very cute, too:rolleyes:

Half Baked said:
omg! I just noticed the same thing this weekend and blamed it on the cool weather but it is quite a coincidence that I joined DC about the same time.

I think you're onto something big here Michele Marie! :ROFLMAO:
Oh heavens Jan,
never say you're onto something "BIG" after writing, uttering or reading the forbidden words weight gain, it might be catching:ROFLMAO: :LOL:
kadesma:ohmy:

Zipping my lips shut! I'd better watch these fingers on the keyboard because sometimes they just take over and run wild! :rolleyes:

wow, I blamed the extra poundage on the hot weather...too hot to go to the gym etc. We need a thread tp put our excess weight in. I can give five pounds for a week for at least a month/6 weeks.

Bob kept nagging me about gaining weight. . . everyone else kept asking how much weight I'd lost. I don't kow - no room for a scale on the boat. Went to the Onc. Friday - Please don't hate me :innocent: I've LOST 5 lbs:LOL: :LOL: Bob got on the Dr.'s scale - he's gained almost 10 lbs. He'll just blame it on me, though.

I'm totally with you Michelemarie! I started here about 3 years ago and gained about 21 pounds. Luckily, I've exercised it all off.

Michellemarie - stay out of the Italian Croissant thread - that's all I have to say!!!!!!!

I've been here for 4 years - just think how much weight I've gained!!!!! :(

I hate to say this but you are the one responsible for the extra 5 pounds that you put on. I have also gained weight but the receipes are great and wonderful.

Have a happy Monday.

Jill and Jolie

That's it! We need to start eating more virtual food around here!

Anyone wanna share my hot fudge sundae with a brownie and whipped cream?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom