I got Gruyere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I go-ot Gruyere. I go-ot Gruyere, in my-y fri-idge. In my-y fri-idge. And I'm no-ot sharin' (unless anybody asks that is, but it's a good dream)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

My favorite with a glass of red wine, as a nightcap. Used to be shiraz, but I've recently been on a merlot kick.

Lee

Awwwww, Goodweed, you changed the title of your original post! Though the new title is more subject-specific, the "Hah!" made me laugh! :)

By the way, does anyone know why the time of the posts have changed? I wasn't doing anything besides sleeping at 2:17 a.m. today.

Lee

QSis said:
Awwwww, Goodweed, you changed the title of your original post! Though the new title is more subject-specific, the "Hah!" made me laugh! :)

By the way, does anyone know why the time of the posts have changed? I wasn't doing anything besides sleeping at 2:17 a.m. today.

Lee

I didn't change it (the title). Someone must have changed it for me. Maybe it was too much like a challenge, you know, when one kid gets in another kids face and tells him "Your mother wears army boots!" or something equally inane.

But seriously folks, I was just playin'. :angel:

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom