I Got The Job!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
I had applied for a 2nd grade position about a month ago and the board FINALLY met last night and hired me. Yey! I will be teaching at the elementary school where my kids are at and I'm so thankful and happy for that. I'm so excited and thank you Alix for your prayers. Hugs,

Congratulations Dina!
All the best in your new job and I hope it brings you everything you expected of it :lucky:

congrats and good luck!! i would LOVE to go back to the 2nd grade...even if for just 1 day...

Way to go Dina!! I am so happy for you!! But does that mean your kids have to call you "Ms. Dina (or whatever your family name is...)" at school??

congrats dina!!

it must be a lot of fun to teach little ones. i'd probably want to just hug all of those cute little bastids all day. best of luck!!!

Fantastic news Dina!! Is it for the whole school year? What grades are your kids in?
I teach at my daughter's school and its fine although it costs me a lot at the canteen cause I'm always there to ask for money from!

Thats fantastic Dina! I used to sub at all the area schools but particularly loved it when I was at my daughters school. Perfect hours, they coincide with your kids! Of course you'll have lots of meetings and lesson plans to do too, but it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom