I Have Nothing to Add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They may have a point about alcohol being equivalent to an hours exercise.

Years ago the bartender at "The Krebs" told me that the elderly folks used to huff and puff up the stairs to the second floor bar for a drink before dinner. He said after a couple of his Manhattans or Whiskey Sours they skipped down the stairs like school kids! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

This was all the motivation I needed to get me out to grocery shop. I need to get more wine quickly in order to have enough time later for two or three hours of "exercise".

I'm glad it's red wine because I'm not the biggest fan of white wines. ;)

I do see a down side. "and it only works with one glass — so chugging a bottle a week doesn’t equate to four to six gym sessions." :mad:

Darn the luck. I was hoping to take care of my Halloween problem and have a good time all in one. :D

I'm glad it's red wine because I'm not the biggest fan of white wines. ;)

I do see a down side. "and it only works with one glass — so chugging a bottle a week doesn’t equate to four to six gym sessions." :mad:

Darn the luck. I was hoping to take care of my Halloween problem and have a good time all in one. :D

The first glass is part of the pre-exercise warm-up. You can't just start exercising without a warm-up.

The second glass is for the hour of exercise.

The third glass helps with the post exercise cool down period.

After that it's just drinking another glass of wine because.

Back
Top Bottom