I know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know the walk-in closet is done. looks great and with the new shelves in there, way more usable space.
i know the whole process wore me out.
i know i have been lazy today.
i know our family's holidays are changing
i know i am ok with that

you guys are awesome.......thanks for the welcome back.........

and babetoo........please come do my closet.......I still haven't unpacked yet cause I'll have to clean my closet, too...........and don't wanna...............

I know I made an awesome fettuccine carbarnara today.
I know that I got a lot done on my crochet project while enjoying the fire
I know that we need more logs because the cold wet weather isn't ready to let up
I know I am cooking dinner for friends tomorrow and looking forward to it.
I know I don't want to think too much about DH's interview today as I don't want to get my hopes up
I know GIG and is in control
I know it will be hard waiting until Monday or even Wednesday for the answer.
I know I am really happy Expat is back at home and happy
I know I wish I really could go down to Mexico to meet PDSwife
I know I thinking about so many people here at the moment and am lifting them up
I know I should go exercise, ice and get to bed.
I know I am grateful to LEFSE for this thread (and other things)

oh, Laurie, you make me so glad to be a part of DC cause I've gotten to know such nice friends like you.......hugs galore.........so glad that you're feeling better----we've got to thank your doctors and wonderful hubby who has supported you thruout this ordeal........when I'm actually sane again after jetlag (I hope people will forgive whatever I've posted in the last 3 days---can't shut the Mouth up no matter what)I thank you know who for putting you here and any time I want to complain............take care love.....debs

I really should take a picture of my closet at present but I'd be too embarrassed..............it's horrible.........I really should get on with it.........but I'm going to plead jetlag......ok...........how long of a span of a time difference of 12 hours can I get away with this........for most people it's one day per hour..............so I have 9 more days...........please bear with me guys.............

I know I had the best sleep in months last night
I know the reason was my two bed mates Cade and Ethan
I know today will be perfect as the boys will be here all day
I know I will enjoy this day
I know I wish the same for all of you
kadesma:)

I know my head hurts.
I know I love my little buddy sitting in my lap.
I know that there are some awesome folks here on DC that make me smile!

sorry you have a headache.........sattie......I don't get them often......actually I give them more than get them.....not being funny but it's true..... really a cold, wet washcloth stuck in the freezer really does help.........the headache is usually caused either by hormones, water retention, stress, etc.....a cold wet washcloth and some relaxing music laying in a cool dark room really helps.......breathe as calmly as you can........

Thank you expat.... it is already going away. Just needed to do a few shots of tequila and I'm feeling better already! JOKING!!!! Nah, it really is going away. Just early morning fog or something.

ok, glad to hear that you're feeling better, Sattie............I don't get many but when I do........you just don't feel good. do you? It's hard to be nice when your head aches.........yep, tequila will make you forget about it...........jest kidding too

I know today is going to be full.
I know the things I have to do.
I know it feels good to be home.
I know I'm making QG's lefse recipe today. I know it'll be good due to the yummy ingreds.
I know I loved eating my granola today, I know it's almost gone, I know I can't wait to make the other batches from recipes posted for me, thank you.

Nothing like the U.S. of A.! Especially for the holidays.
I don't know what you do, that you're out of the country, but I know I'm glad to read your posts. And that you can stay with us.

thanks, Quicksilver..........I'm just an expatgirl living in an expat world (just sing it with the Madonna lyrics).............I follow my hubbie around...........and keep him company..........and put up with tons of inconveniences along the way...but I really do love this life........I love telling people that I'm from KZ........the look on their faces are priceless......they literally want to ask you where the h....... that is but they don't want to appear ignorant.......some are quite honest...where the h......is that???? I sure didn't know when I found out we were coming here...............and it's such a HUGE country and rich in history, culture, resources, and wonderful people............geography was NEVER my best subject..........still isn't.........neither is learning foreign languages.....too old and too good at using sign language..............what is it about my face........I must look Ukrainian.....sorry Dave and Charlie........was told that I did..............I'm always stopped in the middle of the streets and asked questions.........wished that I could concentrate and learn the lingo........now there is a concerted movement for the locals to learn Kazahk which is infinitely more difficult than Russian........nyet.......not happening in my lifetime.............I was never more proud of the US ambassador 2 years ago than at the opening inauguration of the new US Embassy when Ambassador John Ordway addressed the Kazakhs both in Russian and flawless Kazakh.............they were impressed.......I was crying along with his wife, MaryJo.........she said that he had practiced so hard to get it just right................

I know that for some unknown reason I am in a grumpy mood today.
I know that DH always takes the brunt of it and doesn't deserve it.
I know that he made a nice fire in the fireplace so I can go ice my leg and crochet
I know I should go do that before the ice bag melts and the fire goes out
I know I need to PM some people later today.
I know that just writing this down I am feeling a little less grumpy.

I know that I am missing my husband very very much and that while I love Mexico and think of it as home.. HOME IS where he is and he's not here... I'm ready to go back to seattle!!! I know I will freeze my butt off when I get there but his hugs will keep me warm.

Back
Top Bottom